Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Teeth Are Fixed

Today was the BIG DAY for MASON on getting his TEETH FIXED. We had our appointment at 8:30 am. When we got there, they were already ready for us, so he went right back (by himself). I was in the waiting room and he had only been back there for like 20 minutes and they came out and said,"He's all done." She said,"HE DID GREAT!" She took me back there to see him and on our way back I could hear him laughing. She said he was just coming OUT to the fresh air so he was still a little LOOPY. He was watching the movie FLUSHED AWAY. He was excited to see me and wanted to hurry and leave the chair to get out to the waiting room, where they have touch screen TVs with soccer games on them. That was one of the reasons he wasn't to afraid to come back to the Dentist was because of the games. I asked him if it hurt and he said,"NO, MY MOUTH JUST FEELS FUNNY!" Then he said," MY TOOTH FEELS CHEWY." But it was just his cheek getting caught. He was nervous to eat until his mouth woke up. Once his mouth felt better and woke up he ate and ate. He can eat a lot. He told us," MY TEETH FEEL BETTER, THEY DON'T HURT ANYMORE. " He did really good through the whole thing. It took like 30 Minutes and it COST ME $385.00. I spent so much money in less than 1 hour. I couldn't believe between both appointments I spent over $500.00. YIKES! I am just glad we are done with the DENTIST until OCTOBER. Or aleast until I go back to get my teeth cleaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment