Thursday, April 30, 2009

ALL ABOUT CHASE

This picture was taken by MASON and it actually was good. CHASE sometimes thinks his brother is funny. I LIKE THIS PICTURE BECAUSE IT SHOWS CHASE'S WILD HAIR AND HIS TEETH.
Most of the time you will see CHASE like this. CRYING AND CRYING! I think that he cries some much because he doesn't get his way.
He always wants the spoon to feed himself but he doesn't know how too. This time I gave him the spoon and he loved having it.
This picture CHASE is making the NEW FACE that he does ALL THE TIME. He also makes a noise with it. It sounds like he is sucking in all the air he can. DARREN AND I LOVE THIS FACE A LOT!

He kept the spoon and just decided that it was faster to feed his face with his HANDS. He is very independent.


Another one of MASON'S famous photo's! BUT I LOVE THE HAIR! This is really what his hair does everyday. We have even tried hair gel. But know such luck.

He has started to stand a lot more and he even stands by himself. I thought that he was going to stand but he just walked pushing the trash can along.

Finally I was able to get a picture of CHASE standing. He was holding the remote to the TV and I thought he was changing the channels.

HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THAT HE IS STANDING! He just keeps his eyes on the TV. WE ARE SO PROUD OF THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS THAT CHASE IS MAKING. He is getting so big so fast.

1 comment:

  1. Ashley! I love your blog! I visit it everyday cause you are the blogging genius girl! Thanks for updating it so often so we can enjoy it from afar. Ma Sparks

    ReplyDelete