Friday, April 24, 2009

DARREN'S DAY OFF

For DARREN'S DAY OFF we wanted to make it fun for MASON since DARREN had been gone alot. So we went to the LOS ABRIGADOS RESORT in SEDONA. We heard they had a Goofy Golf type course there. This is the boys by the pond that surrounds the area.
Another shot with the Mother of the bunch. As you can see they are not to happy to be doing it twice.


This Is CUTE CHASE watching us do the GOLFING AND EATING CRACKERS because he wanted to get out and play.


This fountain has a bunch of little people of all across the world. Just thought it was cool!



We also found some BABY DUCKS in the pond that were so CUTE we needed a picture of them.



Let the FUN BEGIN! MASON went first and got a HOLE IN ONE, and we were shocked! So then DARREN AND I thought if he can get it we better get one. We did thank goodness. But then later on Mason and I started to not do very good.




DARREN telling us let me show you how it's done. There is CHASE having to chill in the background.

I thought that I would get a picture with CHASE rather than by myself. Over all the GOLFING was a fun little competition between DARREN AND I to which I am SAD to say DARREN WON!



THEY HAD LIFE SIZE CHESS, which MASON really wanted to play even though he didn't know how he sure made it look like he did.

THEY HAD HORSE SHOES, which MASON also wanted to play. So DARREN and MASON PLAYED A FRIENDLY GAME. After that it was time to go because I had a meeting to get to. When we got Home I left and DARREN got the BOYS bathes, and put them to bed. We I got home CHASE started CRYING, so I went up stairs and walked in and he had THROWN UP ALL OVER THE BED AND IT WAS IN THE FACE, ON THE HEAD, DOWN HIS CLOTHES. I FREAKED OUT AND YELLED FOR DARREN TO COME AND HELP. WE GOT HIM A BATH AGAIN AND THEN WE WERE IN FOR A LONG NIGHT. DARREN TOOK THE FIRST SHIFT OF CHASE NOT SLEEPING AND STILL THROWING UP. WHEN I GOT WITH CHASE HE WAS NOT SLEEPING. BY THE TIME MORNING CAME HE HAD THROWN UP 8 TIMES AND HADN'T SLEPT MUCH. Darren left for work tired and I am home with Chase, who is sleeping FINALLY after a long night. Now he hasn't THROWN UP so far since 5:30 am but now is getting the DIARRHEA. So this might be a long day. I am just glad that we were able to have a fin day with DARREN on HIS DAY OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment