Thursday, April 30, 2009

KITE FLYING & FAMILY SOCCER

It was WINDY again today so we decided we would take MASON to go fly his kite. He has been wanting to fly it for awhile and no better day to go than today!
Running as fast as he could go but we were having a hard time getting the kite high in the sky. We are not very good kite flyers.

This picture just worked out that they were all there. Mason was showing off the kite.

When your going to go out in the sun you better grab your shades or aleast your moms. CHASE loves to play with the glasses.

A photo of us watching DARREN and MASON playing soccer and CHASE WATCHING ME. I think he thinks I am weird looking in these glasses. Which they are weird but they work.
MASON is a huge sports fan! He loves to play them all and is always playing in our house. So we took him to a soccer field and he was in heaven.

Scoring a goal on his dad!!!!

Getting ready to kick the ball!

LOOK AT THAT FACE! VERY SERIOUS.
COME ON MASON! YOU CAN SCORE ANOTHER GOAL ON DAD!!!!!

CHASE EXPLORING HIS STROLLER. HE SAW SOME FOOD IN THE SEAT AREA AND IS TRYING TO GET.

Now they are ALL out playing! This is when the game got good!

CHASE GOT THE BALL! GO CHASE! GO CHASE! Score a goal.

Darren took the camera and thought that there should be a picture of me playing soccer. Mason even scored goals on me.
It was almost time to leave and MASON WANTED TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL. I guess it works like a net.

CHASE LOVED TO PLAY AND STAND! HE LOVED EATING THE DIRT! (gross)
Check out the Hair do here!

Most of you know how MASON loves to climb the door frames in the house well he LOVES to climb anything. Here he is climbing the soccer pole. We then took MASON to get a HAPPY MEAL at OLD MCDONALDS but we went through the drive threw because the play area grosses me out! Also to be safe with the SWINE FLU. I JUST WANTED TO MENTION ABOUT THE FLU for journaling. This was another fun DAY OFF we were able to have with DARREN and no one being sick. We love to do stuff as a family.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun...Brody calls it Old McDonalds too! Cute! I have got to get my hands on those cheeks of Chase! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley! I am so glad that I found you. Your boys are too cute and getting soooo big! Mason is such a looker, watch out Mom! And Chase is SO big! I love all the chubs! Too cute! You look great also! I will add you, so I can keep up with your family!

    ReplyDelete