Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MOUNTAINS WITH FRIENDS

Last week on Darren and I decided to take the boys up Mingus Mountain. We decided to call our friends the Wood Family and make it an evening away. So we took stuff for smores and hot dogs. The boys were so excited. Chase was getting hungry because it was getting close to dinner when we left so we gave him some crackers to tide him over. Then we had to stop at the gas station to get some more candy and when I got back in the truck I found Mason like this..........
This is a picture of Adam shooting his gun.........We all took turns.................

Chase by the grapes..........he loved them so much that now he is always wanting some

Darren took a turn at shooting the gun
Mason did as well but didn't want to hold the gun........Last time we went shooting Mason wanted nothing to do with the gun, so this was a big step.
I even took a turn. I did not want to shoot the gun because I am so scared of back fire but theu all made me do and it wasn't as bad as I thought. So if someone comes in my house I will be able to shoot them. I just don't know if I can kill them on the first try.
Mason hates loud noises so he wore these the whole time.

We were trying to get Chase to wear some but he did not like them.
Here is everyone around the fire. Once the fire was built Chase would try to run and touch the fire so we were all having to hold him. It wasn't as fun when you have to hold him and he is not wanting to be held. But over all we enjoyed the mountains.
Thanks to the Wood Family for coming with us. It made it alot more fun to have more company.

No comments:

Post a Comment