Thursday, September 24, 2009

CHUCK WICKS

I was at my moms house while Darren was elk hunting and we went to the Chuck Wicks concert in Safford. I look very goofy but I was so excited to get a photo with him.



These are the photos I took at the concert. It was really good but it was kinda loud at times and so it was hard to understand some of the words. My mom took me and my grandparents, while my dad stayed home with the boys. It was alot of fun and the Best part was when I took the picture with Chuck Wicks after the show by his tour bus.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I was there too! I wish I would've known you were there. Me and my mom walked right by him when he was going to his tour bus so we must've just missed you! How funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your face Ashley! Thats so cool that you got to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I'm so jealous, I loved him on DWTS! :) (yes..I'm a loser!) Looks and sounds like fun though!

    ReplyDelete