Thursday, September 24, 2009

Working with Great Grandpa Howard

While we were in Duncan we would go out to my Grandma & Grandpas house to entertain the boys while my parents were working. So Mason wanted to help do yard work so my grandpa would find something for them to do.

Mason wanted to pet the horses but he was afraid to stand there by himself so my grandpa held him while he touched them.

Even Chase loved the horses and wanted to keep touching them. They had so much fun out at there house that when Mason would first wake up he wanted to go out and work.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet grandpa! I am sure the boys had fun and I am sure you were glad to have an activity to get them tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gota love Duncan :) It sure was fun visiting you guys last week! You guys are great and have a super cool family.. especially that husband of yours.

    ReplyDelete