Thursday, August 27, 2009

PITBULL

So the song that is on my blog right now is the one that Mason really wanted. It is Calle Ocho by Pitbull and it is his favorite. Every time we get in the car he hopes that it comes on the radio so he can hear it. His favorite part is when they count in Spanish. He wants so bad to learn Spanish. I just have to find someone up here that will teach it. I just thought I would explain the song because some people have asked me about it. This song is in honor of MASON.

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! Eliana's favorite song to sing along to is Poker Face. It's hilarious! So about that spanish... Weren't you in Mrs. Lieberenz's spanish class? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mason is such a genius kid. He abilities are unlimited. Grandpa Sparks can teach him some spanish, so can uncles Brandon and Tyler.

    ReplyDelete