Tuesday, August 25, 2009

LATELY

This past weekend Darren went with his brother scouting for elk and I went to my parents house. I didn't take any pictures but the last day we were there I took these of them outside. On our way to my parents house we went through Mesa to get Darren a suit for church and got gas and left toward my parents house about 6 pm. Well we got about a half hour when Chase started throwing up. We pulled over and had Mason buckle up and then put Chase in his car seat. Within 5 minutes of driving he throw up again. This time it went every where. Thank goodness it was in Darren's truck. So we finally got there and Chase was burning up. So the next morning we were going to just go home but Darren really wanted to go so I went ahead and went to my moms. Chase was sick but did do a little better. My brother Brandt and Becca and Addy came as well. Here is my dad watching Addy and Mason throw rocks at the cat on the road.
Mason said that it was some much fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house playing with Addy was one of his favorite parts.

Chase found Mason's skate board and he thought that he was so cool and loved trying to ride it.

Just showing off his moves but not letting go of the couch.

Mason was watching Chase skate board being a good brother and sharing his toys. Just another quick up date for my journaling: Darren and I have starting taking a college class online through EAC called Nutrition. I am hoping to finish my generals if the classes I took up here will transfer. I am thinking of working toward nursing but just taking it slow. Since I have to stay home with the kids while Darren works. So we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment