Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The TWINS ARRIVED 10-27-11 6:39pm & 6:41pm

On Oct. 27, 2011 I went in for my usual ultra sound and I knew going in that it wasn't going to be good because I had been Dialted to a 2 and 80%. So they look and tell me that they is not alot of fluid again and it looked as though they weren't growing well. So I knew I was either going to deliver them or sit in the hospital and be monitored. Well Dr. Layton decided that it would be best to have them and that it needed to be that night. So at 4:30pm I checked into the hospitial to get ready for the c-section scheduled @ 6:30pm. I was 34 weeks & 2 days. So here we go with picture over load. We named Baby A: TREY DAWSON SPARKS he wieghed 4lbs 10 oz 17.7inches Baby B: SHALEY JADE SPARKS 3lbs 15 oz 17 inches






































































Trey was able to visit for a minute....











1 comment: