Wednesday, November 30, 2011

No Thanksgiving

This year since we just had the babies we decided to stay home from Thanksgiving. My mom came and got the boys and took them to Mesa to be with my family at Michelle's house. They had alot of fun playing with their cousins.
Darren and I had Carls Jr hamburgers because they were free. Our stove went out the day before and so Darren was installing a new one. Trey had Rsv and wasn't feeling well. Then toward the night Darren's secretary brought us Thanksgiving Dinner they had.
Then at 10pm we went to Walmart for the black friday and that was awful. It was so crowed because it was earlier. But we got what we went for and that was good to save money.
I am thnakful for our new larger family and for our extended family for helping us out. It means alot to know that we can count on them for help. I am thankful for our friends who have watched our older boys, brought in meals, and have just been willing to serve us how ever they can. I really do like this town and the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment