Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Birthday

This past Thursday May 12 was my 28th birthday.... Here are the boys with their presents they picked out for me...

They got me these beautiful necklaces. They also got me a pedicure. We decided to go to breakfast that morning to Dennys. Chase wasn't feeling very well so he didn't eat but Mason got a jr grand slam which was eggs, pancakes, bacon. I got a grand slam since it was free for my birthday but I just ate the eggs and hash browns and Mason wanted my pancakes as well. We couldn't believe how much that kid ate. Then my friends came by later that day and brought me another pedicure. I got cards with money that is always nice. It was a great day.



1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed your birthday, you young thing! Glad you got spoiled.

    ReplyDelete