Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Father and Sons 2011

Friday May 13, 2011 Was our wards Father and Sons camp out. The boys were really excited to go and I was excited to have the house to myself. Here they are about to leave...... Darren said when they got there that Chase was fussy and wanted to come home to me. So he thought he just needed a rest....



Later that night Chase would end up throwing up and Darren drove him home about 11pm. Then was sick off and off for the night.

Mason got to stay and enjoyed himself...





Darren said that Mason thought that it was the best thing ever. I told Darren that he needs to take the boys again on an over night camp out so that Chase can do it without getting sick.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Chase. I'm so sorry. I didn't even hear about that. Yep, he deserves another camping trip. :0)

    ReplyDelete