Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mothers Day! May 8 2011

This is a picture that Mason made at school for me and he wanted to take a picture of me holding it.... Here is Mason with his gift to me...... It is a pencil holder that he colored the paper and wrote; I love my family and I love you.....

Then on Sunday the boys gave me Flowers and Cookies.....

Darren took them Saturday to go get something. Mason of course new that he wanted to get me flowers. So at the store after Mason choose the flowers he liked Darren asked Chase what he wanted to get me. Darren said," Do you want to get a balloon?" No said Chase. "Do you want to get her chocolates", again he said no. Then Darren said that Chase was looking at these cookies that didn't look very good and he said," do you want to get her cookies and he replied YES". So then Darren had to convince him to get some cookies that would taste good. Then when they were getting ready to check out a lady in front of them asked the boys are these for you and they said," For Mothers Day." Chase told the lady that the cookies were for his mom and she said to Darren, "I bet they are for him" which Darren said I was already thinking that. So when they got home the first thing Chase wanted was a cookie and Darren had to tell him not till tomorrow. The first thing Sunday Mason and Chase brought me there gifts and Chase asked nicely if he could have a cookie.

Mason also made me toast with Jam for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment