Monday, June 1, 2009

A Smart INVENTION

I finally was able to purchase a SIT-N-STAND STROLLER, the best invention ever to me. When you have two kids and one runs every where but gets tired after awhile, this is just great. As soon as I got it put together (yes I put it together) Chase was all over it.
He loves the step. He really thinks he is so cool that he can climb up and stand. I did put him in the front and he didn't like it as much as standing but that is what happens when you are the younger child.
Just a back side shot of him getting off. I am so glad that I got the stroller. It took me a little bit to save for it but luckily for me I had a birthday and got money so I was able to get it in time for a trip to VEGAS. I am going with my Parents. Darren has to work. But in JULY we are going to SAN DIEGO and to SEA WORLD so we will get alot of use out of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ash! I finally found your blog, probably because I haven't blogged in a while. It is so cute! Mason looks so much like Darren and Chase he is so cute and he is a big boy, Mason better be careful not to make him mad or he might eat him, j/k. He really is so cute! Hope you guys are doing good! Steph

    ReplyDelete