Saturday, June 20, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

I wanted to tell My Father, Darren, and Ron (Darren's Father) .............HAPPY FATHERS DAY!Here is the most recent picture I have of my DAD with Mason and Chase! Mason loves my dad and says he is his best friend. My Dad is GREAT! He is a very good HANDY MAN! He fixes almost anything that needs to be fixed and if you think that it can't be fixed, he finds a way. He is PATIENT and KIND with my children and LOVES TO PLAY with them. Thank you for Loving me and not giving up on me through the years when I was mean to you. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!
Now this is a picture of Darren, for being the Father to OUR children! I want to thank him for being the BEST father! He is very helpful with the kids and around the house. He is PATIENT and UNDERSTANDING with the kids and me. There are many times when I can't handle something and he will step in and take care of it for me. He is a GOOD PROVIDER and makes sure that we can do FUN stuff together as a FAMILY. I don't know what I would do without him. WE LOVE YOU LOTS!

This is Darren's Dad RON. He has Been a GOOD father-in-law to have. He is very HONEST and KIND. He loves to PLAY with his family. He has helped raise good sons that have become good husbands. (especially DARREN) He always makes sure that we spend time together as a family.
I HOPE THAT MY FATHER, DARREN AND RON HAVE A HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, and KNOW HOW MUCH WE LOVE EACH OF YOU!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment