Wednesday, June 24, 2009

FAMILY FUN WITH THE HOWARDS & COUSINS

This is CHASE with his cousins : Marissa, Addy, and Grandma Norton playing games......
This is my cousin Dallin who is going on his mission to Mexico and leaves Aug 19

This is Dallins sister Kristjana who leaves for her Mission July 1 to Canada.... they were down from California to go through the temple..........on Sat June 20th

Me with some of my cousins: Jake, Dallin, Nick, Aubrey .......

Mason and his daddy swimming in the pool at the hotel............

Me showing Mason how to Dive in the pool...................

My Cousins and Brothers playing pool games.....

Mason finally got brave and jumped in the pool.... he is very afraid of going under water but Darren convinced him to just jump in.......... and then there are the side watchers..... Shane, Grandpa and Grandma Howard, Marissa........ The pool was freezing so they were the only smart ones...
Getting ready to go to the pool.........Chase loves the pool and had a blast splashing, I just was the one with the camera and I was also holding Chase so we didn't get any of him in the pool.........

We went and ate dinner at CICI'S PIZZA it is a buffet and was very good and cheap.. $3.99 and the desert was awesome! We all enjoyed eating...............
Darren and Mason done eating and Darren was tired after all the food we ate.................

Another snap shot................

Chase is all about feeding himself and there is just sometimes I don't want him to do it and he just FREAKS OUT!
Watching TV with the bear.......
Chase and Addy playing around in the room............He always thinks that he is bigger than he is but they had fun. We enjoyed each others company and catching up with the family. We will miss Dallin and Kristjana when we get together again but they are doing want the Lord will have them do. June 19th 2009 at the Arizona Golf Resort.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fun time Ash! I am loving your capri-tan in that diving shot Ash. I am jealous, I do not have your great form when I am diving into the pool...lol. I am glad that Lilly will have a friend who shares her pain(chunkiness, haha).

    ReplyDelete