Monday, May 18, 2009

WII Sports and Water Fun!

Mason loves the WII and Chase thinks he can play == so we have to give him a controler to let him try......
Another shot of Mason playing his favorite game BOXING..... Chase just eating the remote........

These next pictures start off Darren's last day off. We went to Jesica's for hair cuts and after they have a new Krispy Kreme that just opened so we stopped by on the way to the water plash park......

MASON eating a donut.....Lot of LOVE for sweets and Donuts with sprinkles.........

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!!!

CHASE loved the water and would let it splash his face........

Here is a SPLASH in the FACE....................

Mason got brave right before we left and would play in and then he played on the jungle gym for awhile.
Just a side note.......CHASE TOOK FOUR STEPS OVER THE WEEKEND!!!!!! We will try to get a picture to post. Darren is going fishing with his family for a couple of days and the boys and I will go to my parents house, that is where I hope that Chase will start walking........since his dad won't be there to see. (that is usally when something happens when your not there to see it) So good luck Chasey boy!

2 comments:

  1. I am such a bad friend! Happy late birthday! I hope you had a great one. I love all your pics of the boys, and I can't believe how big they are getting. Just yesterday Daven said, "I want to go back to Arizona, it is fun there because Mason is there" We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait, he will take off running, and then you will be wishing he wasn't yet! LOL! Glad you will get to spend some time with your parents; I know it is hard to live away from your Mommy! That water park looks like SO much fun, and I am glad that the boys both loved it!

    ReplyDelete