Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What NICE Boys I Have

Today we went to the store to get some MOTHERS DAY CARDS and MASON was with me. He saw these flowers and with the nices voice he says," I want to buy these for you mom, for mothers day". I told him no thats ok but he really wanted them that he took them out of the pot himself, and kept telling me that he wanted to buy them. So I let him get them. When we went to check out the lady said those are pretty and Mason says they are for my mom. So she handed them to Mason and he looks at me and says,"I LOVE YOU MOM".
MASON AND CHASE showing off the flowers he picked out for me. He was being very thoughtful.

Posing with the flowers. What NICE Boys I have to be thinking about me and wanting to get me something for a change instead of themselves.

Chase posing with the flowers. He tried to eat them several times. Then after we went to the store we were able to go get lunch thanks to OPRAH and her KFC give away.

It was the new grilled chicken meal. It was taste and FREE which makes it taste even better. The boys also love the food. Mason and I made a picnic out of it. It was a good day and Mason was so proud that he bought me flowers and got to have a special lunch.

2 comments:

  1. TOO CUTE! I love the fact that Mason picked out your flowers and MADE you buy them. He is very persistent! They are beautiful flowers and you have a couple of sweet little boys! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest thing EVER! I love it!

    ReplyDelete