Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

IT IS MY 26TH BIRTHDAY! I just wanted to try to put a picture up of the watch that Darren got me for my birthday. I love the watch alot. As you can see it is not the best picture we kept trying to take one but they just won't come out clear. It was a good day. Darren had to work but he did leave an hour early which was great because it was less time I had to spend alone with the wild kids. The kids love their dad also. So it was a win win situation. Thanks to all who called and sent me cards. It is hard to not be around family on your birthday. SO I REALLY APPRECIATED IT.
This picture is to show how dumb built this house is when it comes to the ceiling. We had this balloon that got loose and flew to the ceiling and then got wrapped around the fan. Darren had to bring home a huge ladder to get it down. I don't know what we will do if the can lights burn out.

I love this picture of Chase because he is always trying to put on Mason's glasses and when he does get them on they look funny.

Mason likes to play race cars in the corner and always is trying to keep Chase away. Well this time chase was just waiting and finally dove in and grapped one.

He new he better go fast before Mason takes it away. Action shot of hime hurrying away. We thought it was funny.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Ash! You won't believe this, but when I looked at the date this morning, I thought of you and remembered it was your day! But of course, I wasn't home all day, so I never sent you birthday wishes. Sorry! Hope it was a great day, and your boys are too cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog!!! Your kiddo's are so adorable. I am so happy that you guys seem to be doing so great.

    PS Happy Birthday, love the watch!

    ReplyDelete