Thursday, November 1, 2012

We have found cupboards

The last couple of days Trey has been notices as he stands by the cupboards that they open a little. Well yesterday he really noticed that there was stuff in them. So I would distract him and later in the day he forgot about it. Well today is a different story. Since they woke up they have been going through one cupboard after another.  I would move them away and start cleaning up the cupboard and then they were in the next. They even sat in them to reach the further back stuff.

Even Mason was trying to stop the babies work by sitting in the cupboard himself.
I just know now that I really have my work cut out. Having two babies doing stuff is a hole lot harder because they are fast and work as a team. I guess I am getting ready for the next stage of toddlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment