Thursday, November 1, 2012

HALLOWEEN 2012

This year our ward had a truck or treat on the Friday before halloween. It was a carnival time event. We first ate hot dogs and then got to play games and ride rides. This swing was a big hit because it could fit two people on it.  Then after people played the games it was trunk or treat time. The kids had fun doing that. We had a NINJA TURTLE---SKELETON---DEAD DOCTOR---SKELETON.

Chases preschool had a Halloween concert at the first 15 minutes of preschool.
Mason's school had a costume parade. I didn't know parents were suppose to go to this until my friend said she was going. So Chase and I tool the twins and went. We got their 15 minutes early and it was already crowed. But we were able to surprise Mason which he liked. He changed his mind on the Dr. to the skeleton.
Last night the boys went trick or treating with Darren and I stayed home to pass out candy. Today Chase took my phone to show his candy. They have organized their candy. But the sad thing is, is that WE are only letting them keep about 10 pieces.
This is Chases friend Carter. They both were wearing their halloween shirts and so we snapped a photo.
Chase asked me this morning, "When will it be Halloween again?" I guess Halloween was fun for the boys, that they are ready to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment