Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Chases nose

Last week Mason and Chase were pushing each other in a dump truck and some how Mason pushed Chase and he ended up hitting his face in the door. So his nose swelled and got a fat lip. I took him to the doctor to make sure his nose wasn't broke and it was ok because he could breathe out the side that was swollen. Which I figured was because of how swollen it was.  He are the photos I was able to take.....


 Once it started to heal it became more all over the eye and look like he drew with marker on himself.

I just knew CPS was going to come and see what a zoo my house is. Thank goodness that DR.Sanson believes me. Funny story: She asked Chase what happen and he told her and then he says guess what Mason said when I pushed him,"You almost Killed me." I thought she is probably wondering what is going on in this home. Chase thought that it was so funny that he almost killed his brother that he wanted to share that with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment