Tuesday, September 27, 2011

More Pregnancy Photos

Here are some update looks for me... I have the funniest faces on them because I just hate pictures but we want to remember how big I am getting.... This is 26 1/2 weeks 27 weeks

28 weeks

30 weeks

I am 30 weeks today and it is hard to believe that I could be having these babies in a very short time. I have been getting ultra sounds every month for the last 2 months. This last time I went in the baby girl is't growing as well and so tomorrow I have to go get a Level 2 High Risk Ultra sound. I am nervous about what they might say. I have a hard time breathing and sitting. There just isn't enough room anymore in my body. I have had alot of cramping and Just not feeling well. I am on medicine for my 2 bladder infection which wasn't cured from the previous medicine I was on. I am hoping that this medicine has cleared it up. Otherwise I am doing good and just trying to rest and stay off my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment