Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stitches Again....

On Sunday 7-31-11 we were at church and in Sacrament meeting when it was just about over and Chase getting ready to sing the song. He was getting on the bench or something but he fell foward off the bench and hit the song book holder that is wood. He hit right on the corner and at that moment I knew that something bad was going to happen. He starts to cry I pick him up and take him out and lay him on the couch to find his forhead busted open. I grab some tissue and go and get one of our friends that is a PA and he said it looks like stitches is needed. So I start to leave toward Sedona where there is an urgent care open on Sunday. I get a call that our neighbor (who is doing his residence to be a doctor at our local hospital) that is also in our ward had stuff to stitch him in his car. So I come back and we head to his house to get him stitched. Chase did really well. He cried alot as they put the medicine in him with the needle and then he was fine. He kept his eyes close liked we asked so he would not move. A big change from the last time he got stitches. He just needed one to hold it into place. It does look like it will scare but I guess he will just have to remember the story that goes along with it. He is his photo a couple days after the stitches......

He loves to show people his stitches. So he was really excited when I took the photo of them. Let now just hope that it keeps healing and he doesn't fall and bust it open again.

No comments:

Post a Comment