Saturday, March 6, 2010

MASON'S TOOTH


Mason and Chase were running around the house and Mason put a blanket over his head to scare Chase. Mason had been doing this for awhile when I said to stop before Chase gets hurt.(accident child) The next thing I know Mason is running to me crying and blood is coming every where. He had hit the piano with his mouth. (Darren is of course gone to a scout thing in Flagstaff.) I look at his mouth and this is what I see.........




I didn't know what to do so I first called Mason's dentist Mitzi who is in our ward. I called her at home and left a message, hoping she'd call back. I still didn't know what to do so I call another dentist in town who goes to a different ward and talked to his wife because he was out of town. Finally Mitzi calls back and she lets us come to her house and she puts it back into place. His gums above the tooth are black and blue and she said that the tooth might turn grey. I was proud of myself being home alone to not freak out as much as I usually do. I think that I am getting used to the idea if I hear someone crying there probably is blood. His mouth is very sore and his lip is really swollen but this photo just doesn't get the real affect. I am thankful that she was able to fix it and Mason was able to be really brave because he wanted his dad. I just hope that this doesn't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment