Tuesday, March 23, 2010

C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A

On MARCH 19,2010 We went to Legoland with my parents.




















We also went on a Harbor Cruise with my Grandpa and Grandma Howard, and my Parents.




We went to California for spring break because my cousin Hannah was getting married in San Diego. We had alot of fun. Mason mainly wanted to just go swimming. On Thursday we went on the Harbor Cruise and then hung out with family. Chase got sick on the way to San Diego so when we got there, we had to find a way to clean out the car seat. He then was fine the rest of the trip. On Friday my parents and us headed to Legoland. It was alot of fun and Chase was even able to ride some rides. There were times that he was wanting to ride them but wasn't tall enough. Then on Saturday my cousin got married at the San Diego temple and Darren and I were able to go in. Thanks to my younger cousins for watching the kids. Chase did not do very well with them because he just doesn't do well with new situtations. But they all survived. We then went to Brawley for the reception and the boys went swimming. Mason said that he had alot of fun and wanted to know when we could go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment