Thursday, January 21, 2010

HE DID IT AGAIN!

Last night Jan. 20, 2010 @ 5pm Chase and Mason were playing on our window seal that is a sitting area and somehow Chase hit his head on the corner of the ledge. He hit it right in the same spot as where he had just gotten stitches 2 weeks ago. So we rushed off to the Urgent Care to see about stitches. We get there and of course we have to wait along time like the ER but you don't pay an arm and a leg. So we get back there and she says she wants to try super glue this time since he just had stitches. She then said not to get it wet so no baths. Well I like to have my kids clean and he had been dirty so I gave him a sponge bath not getting his face wet. When it came time to get him out he through another one of his famous trantrums. This caused him to through himself onto the bath tub hitting his chin and busting it open. I ran down stairs and called the Urgent Care and they would be taking there last patient in 5 mins. So I told her who we were and that we would be right there so they would stay open to let us in. We get there and they have to stitch his chin!!!!! Can you believe this kid? With in 10mins we made 2 trips to the Urgent Care. Now I just hope that our insurance will kick in and we won't have to pay that bill. I also hope that CPS doens't show up. Here is the pictures we could get:
His face is like a battle field. It makes me sad for him that he always is falling and getting hurt. It is crazy to think that he isn't even 2 years old and has been stitched twiced and been super glued. Lets hope that things don't get worse than this for him or his face will for sure be scared!

2 comments:

  1. DOG-GONE it...so sorry for Chase and his parents. Believe me, it only seems to last forever, but they DO grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog off of Terra's! Wanted to say hi and hope all is going good. Hope your little one is doing ok...poor lil' guy!

    Danae

    ReplyDelete