Sunday, July 12, 2009

SHOTS OF THE BOYS

Through out most of the day Chase is grabbing my leg and trying to get me to hold him. This shot was taken when I was trying to take Mason's picture in his swimming suit and Chase wanted to camera.
Mason wanted a picture of his swimming suit. I didn't want to buy one with spiderman on it because I don't like having character clothes, but he needed to have another one for our trip and it was cheap. So I gave in.
Here is Chase in his swim clothes. Which he doesn't like the jacket hood very much. But it is cute with the shark head.

I wanted to take a picture of his bottom because it is just so chubby and cute. It makes us just want to squeeze it. They had just taken their baths and were watching a show.

Chase and Mason have a hard time sharing but for some reason Chase wanted to share his banana with him. He did it twice so I hurried and got the camera and this is what I got. Chase thought that it was funny sharing with Mason. That every thime Mason would take a bite Chase would laugh. They fight alot but then there is times like this that they show that they really care for each other. I love them lots.

1 comment:

  1. Hey ASh!

    Your boys are so cute, I can't believe that we are going to San Diego a week apart from you. That would've been so fun. Your boys are so cute. SOMEday, we will get around to plan a playdate. Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete