Saturday, September 7, 2013

Grandparents Day

Grandparents day was yesterday at the boy's school. Since both grandparents don't live close by and can't come I decided that I would go. When we found out that they would over lap Mason said he would have Michelle come with him so that I could go with Chase. (Chase has a mean teacher and is not liking school because of that.) We took subway to eat. The boys were so excited to have a guest but Mason is very  friendly so he kind of forgot to entertain his guest. Mason ate lunch first and while he was eating I was waiting for Chase. I start seeing some kindergarten classes come and can't find Chase. Then all of a sudden I see him crying, he couldn't find me and was sad and scared. Poor guy. So we go in the cafeteria and he starts eating and drinking his drink. He drinks his whole drink and then says my tummy doesn't feel good. I say are you going to throw up and he says yes. We run to the trash but its too tall and then we hurry to find someone and he runs out the doors and their is a bathroom he runs into. He makes it and throws up. He got to go home early even though he felt so much better. We were so happy that Aunt Michelle could come eat lunch with the boys.    

No comments:

Post a Comment