Thursday, February 14, 2013

VALENTINES day

Today is Valentines day and Chase had been counting down for the past week. Today is the school parties and valentines to pass out. We wrote out their Valentines this year on sacks of sour gummy worms because those are the boys's favorites. Today when the boys woke up we had given them their valentines which was; cherry peeps, chocolate marshmallow, and a candy dispenser. I went up stairs to get dressed so I could take Chase to his school program and while I was getting dressed I could hear the twins down stairs. Then it got pretty quite but I thought they were just being really good playing with toys. Well they were being really good by eating chocolate. They had pulled the table cloth off with the valentines treats falling onto the floor into their little hands. When Chase got down stairs he saw them eating the chocolates and said,"great they ruined my valentines day. Now valentines day is ruined. Not fair they are eating my valentines and not Masons." I think I will need to run to the store and replace his valentines candy so it can be a good day again.
Chase had a song to sing at preschool today and he wasn't singing so I will have to find out if he didn't sing because his valentines day was ruined by the twins eating his candy. (No photos of the twins in all the chocolate mess. I should have taken a photo but was hurrying to get Chase out the door and not get chocolate on my white shirt.) Darren got me some flowers and I got him some of his favorite treats, the twins got socks but obviously they wanted chocolate.
Chase made this heart at school for Darren and I. It says "My Heart Throbs for You".











No comments:

Post a Comment