Friday, August 24, 2012

10 YR ANNIVERSARY

On August 2 2012 Darren and I had our 10 yr anniversary. We were moving and so we didn't do anything. So once we got moved and settled we had my parents come and watch the kids for the night and we went the BOULDERS RESORT in Scottsdale. Jenny my friend works their and was able to get us an awesome room and rate, along with good deals on massages.




 Jenny was awesome and getting the room all decked out in roses and candles....


I made Darren stand in the photo.. so he gave a pose. We got to the resort about 8 pm Aug 17 and went down for a free desert. I got the yummy chocolate cake and Darren chose a strawberry shortcake. Well the cake was a biscuit and so he ate the strawberries and shared the cake with me. The next morning we went to breakfast and then had massages at 10am. The massages were so nice. Darren though said his lady rubbed his butt. I guess our people all did different things. We did leave wanting to get a massage everyday. It was a nice getaway from taking care of kids. But I was wanting to sleep in and for some reason I didn't sleep very well. For one thing I should have brought my own pillow. It is hard to believe that we have been married for 10years. We love each other so much and have 4 awesome kids.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love Darren's pose in the room. Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete