Saturday, June 23, 2012

Burnt Towel

This past week has been a very strange week. First off we are having to live at my parents house in Duncan until our house finishes being built. We are here until the end of July. So the first week we were all trying to adjust to living with someone else and not having our dad/husband around. Then the second week the boys were trying to see what they could get away with and what rules they needed to follow. Then my parents were gone for about 4 days and then BAD LUCK set in. First my parents electricty went out around the first week. Then when my parents were gone their air conditioning went out. Then this past week my boys were playing in the sprinklers and broke a sprinkler. Then they found some mud and threw mud at the house. Then the next day they were playing hockey in the kitchen and Chase got pushed into the trash can denting the trash. Then it was toward dinner time and I was going to be putting a frozen pizza in the oven when there was a towel on top of the stove. As I opened the stove and grabbed the pizza the towel fell in and started a fire.  It scared me so bad I didn't know what to do that I just turned off the oven and yelled Fire. My mom came running down the stairs and got the towel out. Then my mom went out to my grandmas house and on her way back up the hill she backed into her pickup truck. Lets just say she is ready for our house to be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment