Sunday, January 1, 2012

Photos























We had some photos taken by a lady that I was told was so good and cheap. Well she Charged me $150 and they are terrible. I got a total of 25 pictures and 6 of them are just of the babies feet. I got 2 pictures of my family and 2 pictures of all 4 kids. I called her to see about getting any more and she tells me that she only gives what she edits. Well I have learned my lesson. I will only go with someone that has been used by someone ALOT. I know have to get new pictures done again and know that I just missed out on the new born look. The babies are now 2 months old and are growing great. Shaley weighs 7 lbs 14 oz and Trey weighs 8 lbs 10 oz. They had to get shots there last apt and did really well. They did cry but just for a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad for your experience, usually studio is cheaper. Sears probably could have done better! Just FYI.. she DOES have the ability to show you all the others, they just won't be edited. She might be afraid to show them to you if they aren't very good, if someone is blinking, not smiling, not looking, etc.. Next time check to see if the person gives out proofs with their price. (At $150.. she should have!) Hope you have better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete