Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Things that have gone on lately

This month of December has gone by pretty fast... We had our ward party and they had the bishopric do a play about the 3 Wise Men. The primary kids sang Away in a Manger. Then it wasn't to long that we all have started to get sick. First it was Chase......

Then About the same time as Chase got sick I hurt my neck. It was so bad that Darren had to get my out of bed and help out alot. Mason wanted to try on the neck brace they gave me to help with not moving my neck.
He sports that brace alot better than I did. We also had Masons school do there Christmas program but we weren't able to get a good picture of him but he was dressed as an elf. We did get it on video. Now Darren is sick as I write this post and there is only 3 days till Christmas. I am just hoping that he is well and Mason & I don't get it so we can enjoy Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment