Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Timeout

We have finally found a place for Chase to do his timeout. I would try the stairs like I did to Mason when he was younger but Chase seemed to not be able to stay there. Mason has to go to a corner now when he goes to time out just so he is not seeing what we are doing. One day the boys were both fighting and so I stuck Mason in one corner and Chase in the other. I thought that Chase probably won't stay there but I am at least going to try. IT WORKED! HE STAYED! There are still times when we put him in timeout and he says sorry mommy right away but we have to tell him to go back to his corner and I will talk to him in a little bit. There has also been sometimes when Chase has done something wrong and he will put himself in his corner. He also is very quick to tell Mason to go to timeout.

No comments:

Post a Comment