Wednesday, August 4, 2010

First day of KINDERGARTEN 8-4-10

Today was a big day for Mason he started Kindergarten. I can't believe my little baby is growing up so fast. We went yesturday to the preview day and he was really nervous holding my hand and not letting go. Then today I was a little emotional and then before we left he started to cry but didn't want us to know that he was crying. Then we get to school and he sees some friends who are first graders and then he goes to his class puts his backpack up and then just runs off playing. Darren called him over to tell him by and then we left and he didn't even notice that we were leaving. (probably a good thing) They go all day at Clarkdale from 8:15 - 2:30 Chase wanted to stand by Mason
Showing off the backpack
Here is our family. Not sure what Chase was doing looking up
My grandparents haven't been up here for a while and came up to visit and so we took a photo before we all went our seperate ways.
My mom came with my grandparents
Mason sitting at his desk

Off he goes to play!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I really can't beleive Mase is in kindergarten! What a stud!!

    Miss you guys, still waiting for you to plan a trip to Utah...

    ReplyDelete