Thursday, November 5, 2009

DEER HUNT 2009

Darren, Shane, Brandt, and My Dad went Deer hunting this year up by my parents house. They went out Friday morning about 5:30 am on October 30, 2009, They were home by 10:00am with 2 deer. They both got 4 points which was a good size for them. Darren hadn't been deer hunting for awhile so it was nice for him to get a good one. These are the hunters Brnadt (who doesn't ever put in to hunt because he doesn't like it that much) Darren, My dad, and Shane.
We had to put the boys in the photo and I didn't really want them to get bloody from the deer so I said that I would hold Chase.

Darren was so Happy with his kill.
Once we got they got home and took the pictures, they went to work on cutting them up. Blood was dripping every where so Mason decided that he would clean up the mess. But I think that he got a little out of control.


Darren had alot of fun and was able to then spend Halloween night with us since they got the deer on friday. Funny story about the kill. My Dad and Darren went out together and my brothers went the other way. My dad saw the deer and shot 3 times and it went down but then they saw it jump up so Darren shot it and killed it. So Darren stayed to clean it out and my dad went on to find some more deer and my brothers. When they were on there way back to Darren 15 yards from him laid another Deer died shot at 3 times. So the Deer that my dad was shooting at did die but there was just another deer right by it that Darren shot and killed. So that is how they got both deer. I probably didn't tell it right but that was all I could remember from them telling the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment