Monday, March 23, 2009

Starting to get the hang of it

I am finally getting the hang of the blog. I am going to try to do this blog so that I can keep up with what the boys are doing for myself and the future.
The last couple of days have been so windy here that tumble weeds are out of control. On Sunday I took a picture of them because we couldn't even cross the road. Where we live the housing development went bankrupt so we have a bunch of empty lots which contain tumble weeds.
So today Mason and I tried to pick them up from our yard and dump them in the trash but there was to much. So we did the best we could while Chase sat in his car eating rocks. Yummm! I had alot of extra apples so Mason and I made an Apple Crisp today. He helped peel the apples because he said he could do it better, he also mixed the topping. Chase crawled out the front door and started crawling down the drive way before I could get him. Now they are both asleep and the house is so quiet I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment